HackMigo is free!
HackMigo is completly free, there are no fees or any hidden charges.
All puzzles are a property of HackMigo. Users are not allwowed to use puzzles from HackMigo for their own purposes.
Terms & Conditions
The user confirms in the course of registration through activation of the checkbox “I have read and accepted the terms & conditions” and pressing “Register for free” the information and acceptance of this terms and conditions.
Choice of law
All legal relationships between the operator and the user, his or hers occurrence and completion, as well as all consequential disputes are exclusively subjected to the German law.
Articles of association
- The puzzles are provided by the operators of the webpage www.hackmigo.com. The operator is able to attach conditions to the access to certain games and services (for example minimum age, minimum number of passed games, verification of already paid settlements, etc.)
- All puzzles which have been sent in shall become the property of hackmigo.com.
- The operator reserves the right to expand, upgrade and change the service offers continually.
- Challenges which take place on the website (if they have been explicitly announced non-binding) can be subjected to limitation of participants. There’s no claim for participation.
- If there is a tournament with prices, the operator will announce it previously.
- The winner of a tournament is the user who gets confirmed as the official winner by the operator after completion of the game. The operator reserves the right to revise faulty shown scoring and wrongly accured winnings. It is not subject to legal recourse.
- By participating in challenges, the user acknowledges and acceptsthat their data may be required to be forwarded and that they may be contacted for processing reasons.
- It’s prohibited to participate in a challenge with several own accounts. This results in an immediate exclusion of the challenge. The user receives no further rights concerning the refund of the achieved value.
Ownership of the content
- By registration and/or participation on services on the website, the user accepts that all content solely belongs to the provider without limitation.The user is obligated to access all services, information and content soley for private use as intended and the user is committed to leave any other usage beyond this undone.
- Any user content directly or indirectly transferred to the provider (such as photos, questions, comments regarding games offered or organization matters) shall be passed over into the provider’s sole ownership without limitation.There is no entitlement to remuneration.
Prohibition of abuses
Abusive conduct on the website is prohibited. Abusive conduct is:
- If the rules of communication between users have been infringed
- If there have been made false or misleading information on purpose
- The slightest attempt is made to manipulate the outcome of games by arrangements, program interferences and other prohibited means.
- Malfunctionings and disturbances that are caused intentionally in order to affect the process of a play.
- If an already registered user creates several accounts and
- any other rules contained in the terms and conditions have been infringed
- The player will not decompile or attempt to decompile the software on the website or develop software that interferes with the client-server-communication software used on the website.
- It is forbidden to use any kind of software programs which allow the application of artificial intelligence. Prohibited software may include software which allows opponent profiling, player collusion or any other program which hackmigo.com believes allows a player to cheat or give one player an unjust advantage over another player. The operator may take action (if feasible) in order to detect and prevent the use by players of such software, including reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer or profiling the player’s behavior for the purposes of investigation. If the operator successfully identifies the use of prohibited programs, the operator reserves the right to freeze the offending user’s account for a period of at least six (6) months; to confiscate any funds in that account; and/ord to suspend the user from using the services of hackmigo.com and any of its sites.
Communication and general conduct between users
The user is liable to make sure that the contents created or uploaded by him do not violate legal regulations or rights of third parties. The user particularly obliges himself to respect the privacy of the other participants; not to post any political, racist, xenophobic, pornographic or sexually derogatory comments on the website and not to harass other users in any way. Furthermore, it is prohibited:
- posting advertisements
- running any enquiries, surveys or polls
- uploading or posting chain letters
- collecting personal data about other players without their explicit prior approval
- transmitting any kind of viruses or spam or attempting any other kind of interference or interruption of other computer systems and programs
- uploading or posting messages for the sole purpose of transmitting religious, political or ideological content
- disturbing other players by entering meaningless messages or combinations of letters, etc.
- deliberately blocking games and/or the normal flow of communication in any way whatsoever
The content provided by users is constantly recorded and monitored. The operator is entitled to delete any content violating the Terms and Conditions and to interdict the further upload of such content. Any illegal content may be reported to the relevant authorities.
Sanctions for misconduct
In the event of user misconduct, the operator reserves the right to exclude the user from any further use of the website and to terminate the contract with the operator known as hackmigo.com. Furthermore, the operator is entitled to interrupt and terminate on-going games, to block user’s accounts with or without prior notice, and until clarification of the situation, retain the user’s credit on the user account and any illegitimately won prizes at the user’s cost.
- The operator does not assume any liability that the website or the games are functioning completely or partly without interruption, containing no programming errors and/or that noticed errors will be corrected. The operator is also not liable for any programming errors in the software and/or in any (voluntarily) offered services, and/or for the fact that any detected errors will be completely rectified and that the software download website or access servers will not contain any viruses or other harmful components which may damage the user’s computer hardware and/or software.
- The operator is not liable for mistakes in the course of data entry, storage and processing and for the content, completeness and accuracy of transmitted data. In particular, the operator reserves the right to correct obvious mistakes during the storage and processing of results (for example the mistakes relating to the identity of the players), wagers, prices, quotas, etc.
- The operator assumes no liability for damages, regardless of their type, which arise through misuse of the user account and/or the software by a user or third party.
- The operator is not liable for user content or content of advertisement.
- In the case of non-compliance of the general terms and conditions of the website by the user, the user shall hold the operator blameless from any claims by third parties and any losses, costs or damages resulting thereof
- Even if an individual provision of the contract signed between the customer and user has been or becomes invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain valid.
If single regulations of this arrangement should be or become ineffective, the validity of the remaining regulations stays unaffected. . It is not subject to legal recourse.